Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What High School Was



I wouldn't call high school a fun experience, neither a boring one. There were ups and downs throughout my five years in SMK Batu Lintang High School, the school which I would love to forget and piss on its name everyday. Why? Because the school sucks. High school life itself, though, was quite a fun ride. Just not the school. No, wasn't Mr. Popular nor did I hold any post like prefect or monitor, bla bla bla... geeks.

I guess the highlights of high school was the friends I made and representing the school/zone/state in competitions, and on some occasions, winning them.


National Junior Robotics Competition. One the first competitions I ever joined since my primary age. It wasn't fun.


One of the competitions I enjoyed most was the F1 in Schools Technology Challenge.

Yes, we won. Haha.


The people. Boo the teachers.


Last of highlights of the competitions I've joined, DEBATE! Pn Anita sure did feed us well during the preparations. Think she did plump me up pretty well. LOL.

What debate got us to be. Show offs.



So what else? Nothing much. Haha. Guess high school was a little boring after all.
Random events which I could remember so far:

1. Scolded teacher in front of two classes and made her cry in front of us. LOL
2. Got sent to principle's office a few times because of F1 conspiracy in which I proved myself to be innocent and teacher-in-charge GUILTY. VICTORY!
3. Had my hair cut by teacher only ONCE throughout the five years there.
4. President of F1 in Schools Club.
5. Drumming for ISCF concert.
6. Speech on one of the school assemblies. HAHA that one was an idiotic one.
7. Saw the ghost in school at 3am while doing F1 work with the teachers. Block C
8. Made it to the top list of Hated Students by teachers because I don't study and because of my mouth
9. Broke window panes while playing table tennis with a friend.
10. Graduated high school with straight A1s in SPM 2008. Screw you fucked-up teachers!


So what was high school? Nothing much as I said...nothing much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home