Friday, April 24, 2009
After High School
What to do after graduating high school?
Some work, some start college/uni, some off for national service..
I laze around. Hehe.
It's boring though at times. But then boredom opens doors to many things.
Movies
Drumming
Make cards lol
Apply scholarships
Online
Facebook
Friendster
This blog
Friend's blog
Gaming.
WTF?!
Yes Yes. Emmanuel Kho Yeh Chern used to be the guy - I hate gamers. Their minds are so childish. DOTA this DOTA that. Double Kill! Lighting Slash! Fire Bolt! WTF?! - Yes true, I still think that way. But me myself as a gamer? Who would have imagined?
Blame it on these shitheads that drag me into this shit hole.
John-Paul
Melvin Yeo
Rick Langet
Ralph Balan
Nathaniel Sia
William Chai
Jason John
Bryan Kho
They call me up one day during my boredom sessions.
Hey wanna go out? Where? Uhhhmm. Gaming.
Uhhhh. Gaming? GAMING?! Bored so yeah.. whatever.
So damn bored these days that I have to get myself involve in such crap activities.
They claim that I'm missing out a big chunk of guy hood, according to Nat. Says that I'm not a guy and I'll regret it. Haha. Whatever.
No, I'm not an addict but it's just a way of wasting time. No I don't fancy gaming.
No longer can I say - Fuck you gamers - as I now speak for myself. Shit.
Over with that!
Besides all that shithead 'activities', supper and hang outs with the same shitheads are on top of my favourite-to-do list. Supper basically everywhere in Kuching already. Damn small Kuching, but the home to many glorious food. Oh glorioussssssssss! So small that there's nothing much to do around after the meal.
So where to after that?
Totally lost on what to do.

What bored people do.
Today, went to Spring. What did we do?
Walk and looked at household stuff. I mean WTF would a bunch of youth be doing there checking things out?! Bet all the old parents there were thinking, what on earth is happening?
Yes, that's what we did.
Then we found this place to sit. Nice sofas where some parents and their young children were resting their tired and worn out legs. We charged into those yellow leather-ed sofas with nice dark brown wood on the walls behind it. And we practically scared the family away.
Did nothing, just sat, talk and waste time. Cause it's so friggin boring.
Then we plan the next outing we'd have, Sunday night! LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home