Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Y i k e s a b e e

I passed driving exam. Whie! But am yet to pass those by parents. Rawr..

Got into the 2nd stage of the AirAsia Cadet Pilot Sponsorship! WHIEEE!!! So long then they replied me. But at least they did. Flying off to KL for the Psychomotic and Psychometric Tests this Friday night. Nervous.

I got electrocuted the other day during a church event - 40 Days Focusing on the Family Carnival. Was fixing this pump we used to pump balloons. Apparently some balloon got stuck in it when others were using it. Given the task, I unscrewed the machine apart. And bloody hell someone forgot to turn off the power source for me. Half way through, I got zapped. But I didn't die. Hooray. Electricity is hot and is still electricity. Fingers are a little burnt. Oh wells. Hooray again.

My whole July course at Nilai International University College has been postponed all the way to September. I mean, WTF?! So what am I gonna do this four months? Any ideas? YES!

Work?

or

Form 6 at the mean time?

HELP ME DECIDE!

So some parties found my blog which I didn't want them too. So I changed the linked. And added a password to it. Want the password? Ask me. I'll let you know, if I want to let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home