Saturday, May 2, 2009
May 1st
ISCF combine youth celebration - igniting the flame, spreading the fire.
Labour day. People taking time out, we're out for Him.
About 2 weeks ago, the guys called me up claiming that there aren't any christian drummers left in school and I was the only one closest to a sole surviving drummer. Haha. With four months of not sitting behind drums and only two practices with the band, I prayed hard that I'll get myself back in shape. But they dragged me in on stage anyways.
Reached the place for some sort of rehearsal thing at 10am. Thought we were gonna start straight away but there was a hell lot of waiting to do.
So we waited.
Then rehearsal. Over.
Waited again. For the event to kick off. Waited.
More people came as time passed. Happy. Over 500 people came in the end I heard. Or more.
Then it started!
Opening band - New Empire (formerly known as Freedom 1). Here's a vid for you girls who drool over ang moh bands. Support your local music bands.
They're throwing a concert tonight. May 2nd, 2009, Tropical Jam 2009 Concert @ Stampark Place, BDC Stampin, 8pm.

Awesome.
Then time to go on stage. So there we went. Giving our best. 110% we say. So yeahs.
Ended really late. People left early which was sad. Very sad. But oh wells. It was really tiring.
Overall, went well.
I missed church camp for this. Sobs








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home