So what really sparks your hardwork studying so damn hard just for the letter As on your certificate is the money you'll receive from various organisations. So far, I've only received from PIBG of Batu Lintang National High School (never knew it was said in English that way until today. Always thought it was SMK Batu Lintang). I want Yayasan Sarawak's Awards Ceremoney now!
So yes, money - it blinds the world but who cares
Woke up early but late - early for the day, late for the event. Rushed breakfast and got ready in my formal wear. Went to MBKS Auditorium and registered my name. Found my seat and I was the only fellow 5B who was sitting amongst the straight A student of 5A lads. Those freaking smart genius asses all around me. I felt intimidated. It was suppose to start at 830am but we waited until 930am plus minus for the VIP to arrive. Malaysian timing as usual. Then it's on with the long speeches. Funny speeches and childish ones. Abang BL and Bapa BL shit. Silly how old people can be at times. Oh well. Then we received what we were waiting to receive all morning!
Money + Certificate
After that, happy as we all were as we thought the PIBG was now darn rich from what we were told in their speeches - now they have about RM30k. And the VIP said in his speech that he would donate another RM5k for some shit. So yeah, damn rich our PIBG is. But to our disappointment, our hardwork and achievements were only worth RM50.
M C B
Worse of all, they handed out this Ceriathon cards to everyone and asked us for donations to do some school charity stuff. WTF! So freaking desperate. On an occasion like this and they're asking for donations. SMK Batu Lintang.
Proud? Not one bit. Embarrassed? Every single bit!
Proud of Nathaniel Sia Shan though, who would be leaving for the United States somewhere near Las Vegas for some science competition. I expect him to come back drunk, married and with lotsa cash from the gambling. Good luck not in the competition for geeks but the competition to be a millionaire the easy way but silly way! Malaysia Boleh!

So after the awards, we decided to head off to Spring to grab a bite. Went to this Hong Kong restaurant beside Starbucks. Forgot the name 'cause it's not worth remembering at all. Everyone had a great time feasting on what they ordered. Not me. My dish was the last to arrive. It's just fried rice and it was the last to arrive. But that's not the punchline. It finally got to me and my tummy was crying out for food.
"The only way to satisfy a man is through his tummy," so sounds something like that lah. So with that in mind, I gobbled down and chewed mightily to satisfy my tummy.
And all of a sudden.
I bit on a friggin stone! Who would knew that a stone was a rice wannabe? 'Caused my gums to swell and my tooth to hurt for a real long time. rawr
Then buddy Fiona called. Ice-cream she wanted and she got. But I can't believe she made me go out in my formal wear. And she was so darn evil enough to ask Michelle, who tagged along, to wear shorts and flip flops with her just so that I'll look extraordinarily extraordinary when I'm off to McD for ice-cream. Huh.. Besties we call ourselves - Besties.
Disappointed at the awfully shrinked version of mcflurry. And it still bloody cost the same.

Some 3 year old was crashed a party and decided to serve everyone her birthday cake from Secret Recipe. How sweet.
Me and my cake.Camwhored with them after a while. Reminds me of my fellow twins.

Yes, I ubber miss u Marilyn and Rachel Ang. Get your two skinny-nothing-but-skin-and-bones asses back here to Kuching.
Then it was time for Youth. [C] - Factor I love. But then Fiona again was evil and forced me to attend Youth in my formal wear. Never has anyone saw me like that. What more without hair. Not even Steffie has. First time for everything. Thanks Fion. You're a real evil bestie. ilu
So the guys figgured that Steffie was leaving. I'm as darn sad as you guys are. Maybe more. Gonna miss her much. I love Steffie my darl heaps! As her so-called farewell present, she got to see me in formal wear. Happy now hon? Hugs.
I love Steffie Yong E-Ping
very much.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home