Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Re-connect-ed
I'm backkkkk! Well, not yet. Still in KL. Boo.
Sorry haaa! Left this blog untouched for quite some time. Bet there's no more readers. Oh wells..
Since it's been weeks, I'll just type out what I can recall.
I met up with Franklin and Gabrielle in Spring before Franklin had to leave for flying school in I-totally-forgot-where-cause-I-don't-want-to-care-since-he-can-afford-it-and-I-can't.
Youth had this visit to the hospital to see how these patients are doing and what comes to mind if they don't know Jesus. But what did we do?
Rachel was in town too so we went to Spring to hang out. But she came really-super-duper-extreme-crazy-retard late. Like decades late. But she still came.
Spring is boring so we went upstairs to sit and chat.
Sitting..
Then we got bored of sitting so we went to find shiny objects.
Shiny spoon and smiley faces.Then we decided mirrors. And we got this..
We didn't get enough so we adventure more into the wonderful world of Spring and found big mirrors in Padini where we won't be body-less chipmunks.
Body-ish chipmunks Clothes, of course, never fail to catch, lock, and prison the girl's eyes. So off they went in to the no-entry-for-boys fitting room. So what did the no-entry-for-boys do? Guy's can camwhore too!!
Yeahs. I think that's all I can recall from Kuching events.
So I'm in KL now for AirAsia Cadet Pilot Interview - Third and Final Stage.
Anyway, while waiting at the gate to board my plane, guess who came out of the plane that just landed?
Sammy Vellu.
Back to the interview.
How did it go? Went okay I guess but I myself was very disappointed in my performance. But I got through. Praise the Lord.
AirAsia comes up with many surprises. The email we received from them stated that it was an interview but when we stepped into the rooms, we saw papers on the tables. So what was it?
E-X-A-M-S !!!
So I did my best but not my best also. Then interview. Answered most questions asked. Didn't know the answers to a few but it was okay. They don't expect you to know every technical thing.
Like I said, surprises all the time. We were told to register for IELTS exam at British Council and the very next day was the last day of registration. IELTS is this Saturday. Gosh I'm pretty nervous about it. Got a book and studied here and there. But also going out here and there.
Went to TGI Fridays for dinner and darn it costs a hell lot but really good food. It came it huge portions.
Here's the thing. We didn't order the main course. All we did was order appetisers. Yeap. Appetisers. And we couldn't even finish the dish. So you have a rough idea on how much it is.
Yeah.
I got to meet up with Steffie too and brought her to church. It was really refreshing. Miss her so much.
Went to makan at this restaurant very far out of town. Makan like gila. Only four of us but we order lotsa dishes. Dishes like those you order when in Top Spot or something of the like. But so friggin' cheap since we paid rm12 each. So that's just a total of RM48 for a dinner like that. Shiok ehhh!
I went rock climbing!!! Indoor lah and not so high. But this one was mostly training your strength, not just for fun. Really hard to climb but I conquered and solved a few problems. Fingers, arms and shoulders ache like mad now. But it was really fun and I'd go for it again. Wonder where to rock climb in Kuching, if there's any.
I'm staying with my uncle so I get to play with Phoebe quite often. It's been quite sometime since I've seen her. So she's no doubt happy about it.
That's all for now. Sad that I can't be in Kuching to spend time with friends who are leaving. Sorry to you all, Fiona and the other JPA Scholars.
Everyone's leaving. Visit the airport a lot this year. Travelling to KL up and down. Seeing friends off. Sad sad thing.
Soon all the trolley carts will be empty.




2 Comments:
you know what you owe me. rawrrr! haha.
okay i do. i told u all the things i'm gonna owe u rite? make sure i fulfill them k?
Post a Comment
<< Home