Monday, June 1, 2009

Movie Marathon

Always wanted to go for one. But no one seemed keen of the idea. So this time, I decided to go alone. But there was no harm telling people about the idea, hoping that they'll go. And guess what, they did!

Right after church, went straight to the cineplex. Got our tickets and started our first show - Terminator Salvation.


5/5 stars for this show. Incredible.

Then we head to McDonald's to get a drink while waiting for the next show.

At McDonald's, we met three Americans. Zareth said hi to them and talked. Later we found out that they're Christians looking for a youth group to go to. Hey! Met at the right time. Haha. Amazing how God put things in place.

Then our next show - Star Trek.


4/5 stars for this one. I liked it a lot but the others didn't. WHY?!

Then we had to wait till 8pm for our last show. So we decided for dinner since the time was convincing. Talked a lot and a few things unfold. Haha.

Back to the cinema before the next show started - Monsters vs Aliens.


2/5 stars I'd give it. Wasn't fond of it. But there were some classic moments in the animation which I thought was brilliant. Oh wells.

Met a few peeps during the marathon - Franklin, Gabrielle, Jonas, Joyce, Christopher, and Ivan.

Love movie marathons. One of my favourites. Hope for another one, this time knowing I'll really be going alone.


Fiona got baptised!

Hallelujah!

She got a blog!!

Hallelujah again!


Rachel Ang is back!!!

Hallelujah again and again!


Demie Tan is back too!

Hallelujah again and again and again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home