Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Checking innn..
Blogging from airport!
Finally going back to Kuching! Kinda glad I am so.
KL banyak bahaya ohhhh. The last night I was here, saw a robbery took place. A motorbike stopped a Myvi and robbed it. Figure that! A bike robs a car? Hrmmmm. It was 3am then, the robbers ask my bro to drive pass. So we do as follow lorrr. Then can hear girls screaming. Kolien la. Hope they're okay.
And and... KL banyak orang kurang ajar ohhh. On the way here, someone farted in the bus! So friggin' smelly! Was suffocating the whole way! Can die woiii. So kurang ajar. Never learn the skills to close the asshole and tahan farts one. Issshhh..
Anyways, I'm friggin' early at the airport. Check in counter not open yet. Still got about an hour. See! I very punctual ahhh. Aplouds to me.
Lotsa people wearing masks here. Not me. Ooops.
Blahhhh. Hope I get a good seat later. Lalalaaa..
I shall go lunch before I check in or something.
See you in Kuching!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home