Thursday, July 23, 2009
The first timesssss? Or nott...
Woots! It's been a while! Let's have a flashback.
. Wednesday, 15 July 2009 .
First time I've ever had such an adventure. It's called, Park Adventure! Sheryl, JJ, Alyssa and I are on Park Adventure every Wednesday where we visit different parks in Kuching that has swings and slides. That's practically it. Yeahhhh..
Went supper after that at Peach Garden with some of Swinburne people.
. Thursday, 16 July 2009 .
Was just living life the way it was when you're unemployed, not schooling, and have nothing to do. Until, I received an email from AirAsia congratulating me for passing the final interview and now am required to undergo Aircrew Medical Examination. The company wanted the results as soon as possible but it was up to us to decide when to take the exam. Hence, with reference to AirAsia's 'as soon as possible' demand, I bought air tickets the very next hour upon receiving the email and flew off to KL later that night. First time I flew off on such notice. First time..
. Friday, 17 July 2009 .
Got to KL and called up the Doctor to make appointment, hopefully to be able to do it by the next day. Unfortunately, the earliest was to be Tuesday.
Followed bro to studio for some recordings. I thought there was wifi there so I brought my laptop so of course when I said 'I thought', there wasn't wifi. So what to do? Watch movies while the whole studio thing was in play. Boring right life in KL when you have nothing to do.
. Tuesday, 21 July 2009 .
So the medical exam itself went quite okay. Having a little problems with my eyes though but its okay. Among the things done is ECG, lung test, urine test (have to pee in front of the doctor!), audio test, eye test, etc which I'm lazy to type here. The whole friggin' thing cost RM700! Damn cut throat lahhhh.
But I passed overall so yeah.
Then I got an email from Captain Suresh, asking me if I needed a ticket back home. Duh I said yes. So AirAsia sponsored my ticket. It's not my first time that someone sponsored me air tickets though - happened several times. But what was the first time was this..

Never will you see an itinerary that has no value of money at all, unless its from AirAsia. Haha. Even though someone sponsors you, there's definitely an amount of fee that has to be paid. But not mine! Ain't that cool. Yes it is and you can't do anything about it.
. Wednesday, 22 July 2009 .
Happy and contented that I finally get to go back to Kuching. Besides, it was Park Adventure day. Whie? Whie!
I arrived home exhausted. Being an Internet addict, I logged on msn. Check mails. There was nothing important.
Just before I was going to log off, and email notification..
"You have received a new email message from AirAsia.com"
Thrilled! Only to find out this..
"Kindly be informed that you need to come to AirAsia Academy on this Saturday, 25th July 2009 at 1000hrs."
WOW. I just friggin' landed and I have to friggin' fly off the very next day again. Again, it's the very first time I've ever flew off again ever since returning from a trip. Hmmmm..
The beginning of my pilot life? Hehe..
. Today, 23 July 2009 .
So I emailed AirAsia asking whether air tickets will be provided. Answer = NO.
Damn cut throat ahhhhhh. Pay for air tickets. Sobbb..
So for this one day rest in Kuching, I went out with Melvin who's back from Ipoh for mid-sem holidays. While enjoying belachan bee hoon and sea coconut beverage, it rained heavily and I forgot to collect the laundry before going off. Hence, it's all wet now. What to wear when I fly off to KL tomorrow?! Darnnnn. Hopefully they'll dry by the morning.
Anyhooo, wish me luck this Saturday. Hope there's not surprise exams or anything of the like.
Pray for me! And I thank God for getting me this far. I hope He gets me further and I certainly thank Him for that in advance. Thank you, Lord!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home