Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yakikakudahadooo

I go out quite a lot lately till I don't really remember where I was the days before Friday. Oh wells..

Those days.. Went to Spring. Went to J's. Went to Sheryl's. Went to Dexter's. Went to Swinburne. Went to movies. Went to Michelle's. Went to Peach Garden. Went to other eating places.

Had a night trip to Damai last night. Trip started at 9.30 pm. Hanged out with drunk dudes and stuff. Lol. Rainfest mahhh. Then balik at 2.30 am? Early bahhhh.

Today.. Went church. Went lunch. Went futsal. Went dinner. Went home.

Blahhhh.. I miss people.

Steffie Yongggggg <3
Rachel Ang
Marilyn Ang
Fiona Liew
Michelle Ng
Rachel Sim
Eunice Lau
Rick Daeg Langet
Melvin Yeo
John-Paul
Everyone else.

I don't miss JJ so much 'cause I hang out with him so much now. But don't take him away from me. He's my gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gayyyyyyyyy gay gay gayyyyyyyyyyy buddy. Thank kiu..

Damn idiot la this post.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit poo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home