Saturday, July 4, 2009

The last four days

. Tuesday .

Pictures of Phoebe taken before I left.

Was trying to get her to sleep when I took this.

Phoebe!

. Wednesday .

I met up with Eunice, Wei Yei, Albert, Yvonne, Rick and Ralph for Transformers. Yes my second time and I enjoyed it heapss. Some of them came ubber late. Then we went to yamcha after movie.

I . Albert

I . Albert . Wei Yei

There were no proper pictures of me smiling. As usual..

. Thursday .

The next day, I went for a food tour around Kuching with Andrea and Rachel. Among the stuff we had were ice-cream, pork satay, glass noodles, ais kacang, and I think I've forgotten the others. Had fun and felt full.

Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, and some cookie cream flavour I forgot the name of it.

Pork Satay!

The glass noodle thingy.

Rachel was so manly that she had a manly scar on both her eye brows. And she never realised them at all.

Her ever-so-manly scar.

After the food tour, I went to meet up with JJ and his friends at the movies but they were still watching Transformers and I had about an hour plus to wait for them. What did I do? I sneaked into Ice Age movie when the guard went to the loo. And I got free half a movie! Haha. I'm such a pai kia. Then hanged out and they shisha-ed.

. Friday .

Sent Yvonne off at the airport. We were late actually. But when we got there, she also just arrived, meaning she was super late too. So a short bye bye and she's off to Auckland, New Zealand. Everyone's leaving!!! Shizzzzz. Kuching is emptyyyy. Rick will be leaving on Monday. Kuching will be a historical landmark then.

Then went for paintball with JJ's friends again. Damn fun. Damn expensive. Damn painful.

I have about 7 bruises. Haha.





Reasons why you should paintball:

1. It's friggin' fun. You can kill your friend for everything you hate about them without killing them. Kills all the hate and leaves the love only. I'm talking crap.
2. Experience of being in war. Righhhttt..
3. Damn bored mahh Kuchinggg..

Reasons why you shouldn't paintball:

1. Damn painful. Imagine getting shot by a hard plastic ball at 90m/s.
2. Damn expensive. I should start saving now.
3. Clothes get dirty and you have to scrub them. What more say explaning to your parents about the bruises. Haha.

. Saturday .

Renewed IC, went to Grandma's, home now, Youth later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home