Friday, July 31, 2009

Kaki Bersihhhh!

Mersyyy

Amyyyy

Those two girls were back. Mahhh besties. Marilyn came up with the idea for a fish spa. Actually, I did a few months back but I had no idea where to go.

Feet and Fishes

So there's this new place in town called 175 Cafe. Well, maybe not so new as I'm new in Kuching (relatively speaking). Being such a new kid, I was curious what's so.. you know.. great about fish spa. Heck it's just fishes sucking/eating/biting your skin off.

So I watched the action..

Then I thought to myself.. Maybe I should give it a try..

Here I go.. dipping my feet into water..

OMGGGGGG~! What's this heaven! Happening shioknesss!

alsdhua;sfha;sdha;sdija;sdijas ~!

If you thought my expressions were friggin orgasmic, wait till you see Elstan..








View Discretion Is Advised








Oohhhh~ Good goodddd..

Oh noooo~~ Here it comessssss~

Full orgasmic blasttt!!!

Seriously, it was friggin ticklish. Felt like lil electricity things on your skin. Had a great time watching Amy laugh. It's been a while since I've seen such sight. She's usually the moody and stressed out one in tuition. Glad I got to see her again.

Hey Amy!!

Elstan . Crystal . Amy . I

Then went to Bing's to be Ah Long and collect debt from Elstan. He paid up but still dare ask for a ride home. Along the way, I friggin didn't pay much attention and went through one of those bumps without breaking. Damn that bump. What it did to my sexy, curvy, red Ferrari.

Criessss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home