Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Babes

For my sad case, most of my friends are born in the month of August. Hence, a poor May baby like me has to enjoy his birthday alone while all his other friends can celebrate together.

Whatever.. All your parents had it on the same... Nevermind.. I shall not go further..

Happy Birthday to all August babes out there!



Alyssa Mulok
(01/08)
Marilyn and Rachel Ang
(02/08)
Joshua Voon and Raycliff Peta
(03/08)
Pauline Tay
(05/08)
Daniel and Samuel Chua
(06/08)
Syahira Kordy
(07/08)
Eunice Lau and James Raj
(08/08)
Joyce Ting
(12/08)
Phang Kah Soon
(13/08)
Hui Mian
(15/08)
Benjamin Poh
(16/08)
Kristen Chew
(17/08)
Crystal Lee and Bryan Chua
(18/08)
Esther Chua
(19/08)
Achang Libat
(22/08)
Gladys Wong
(24/08)
Elizabeth Law and Wendy Chan
(25/08)
Yvonne Sng
(26/08)
Amy Ting
(28/08)
Demie Tan
(31/08)



And since today is Alyssa's birthday.. Happy birthdayyyy Lighbulb buddy! Look what I got her!

A lightbulb and junk

Usually, all I get for these August babes is pure trash/junk/rubbish. Seriously. Take them and make it look nice with a few words and stuff. Heck they love it.

Marilyn and Rachel's junk - 2008

Michelle Ng's junk - 2008

Amy Ting's junk - 2008

Steffie's junk - 2007

Steffie's farewell junk - 2008

Now don't I have magic powers to turn such junk into art. I know you want my junk now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home