Sunday, August 2, 2009
Sundayyyyyyyy
HAPPY FWIGGIN' BIRTHDAY TO MY TWO BESTIESSSSSSSSS ! ! ! !
And damn both of you ditching me here to celebrate your birthday all alone.
Went to grandma's today. They got a new dog! I'm not a fan of dogs..
Was kinda surprised to see lots of fruits growing in the garden. So I decided to jadi pekebun. There were loads to pluck from. Cherries and guavas and even chillis. Haha. Fun fun. Yum yummm..
Went to drink at Jase's Tea Room with Eunice and JJ. Gosh haven't seen that old fag daughter for so long! So tak guna that girl..
I'm bored. You bored? I'm bored..

2 Comments:
oi i didn know i was showing my cards!! haha how come i dunno onee. but nvm i won again! haha another f4 minus 1 outing pls. haha and fyi I VERY BERGUNA HOR! can play cards k.
neece! i wanna watch movie. go kch fest eat bnyk bnyk. go bowling. go supper. go kai kai. many many! u plan and lets go!
Post a Comment
<< Home