Sunday, August 9, 2009
A Butterfly transforms from a Caterpillar to a......... Butterfly!
Apparently, to all my different groups of friends, I'm categorized as the pervert. Damn I feel so like Daniel Chong and Nathaniel Sia. Damn.
To certain groups of friends, I'm the girl. Damn I don't know who to feel like. Damn.
Went out with Andrea, Marilyn, and Shirley yesterday. To them, I am a pervertic girl. Damn.
Hanged at Spring and they brought me shopping for girly accesories. Then we dropped Marilyn off at church for youth while I didn't 'cause I'm a pervertic freak. So we lepak at Shirley's place until youth ended and picked Marilyn up again for dinner.
When I got there, the adults gave me the why-is-he-in-a-car-with-two-girls-skipping-youth-and-coming-back-just-to-fetch-another-girl look. Damn.
Went to Elephant for dinner. This is my iced peach punch. I don't know why I always get this when I'm having western cuisines. I've got no pictures of my main course though as it looked so delicious that it makes you indulge yourself in it without saying grace first but of course we did.
There was even a special song to say grace. Andrea said the lyrics out and Marilyn tried to sing along but I'm pretty sure they both failed to play their parts.
Thank You for the world so sweet
Dum di dummmm
Thank You for the food we eat
Yum yummmmm
Thank You for the birds that
Sing-a-ling-a-ling
Thank You, God for everything
Amen!
It sounds sooo fwiggin cute.
Went to my grandma's today and there were more cherries so I berkebun again.
I had a hair cut since AirAsia said I should have professionally short hair. Hence, its fwiggin short. I look like Christiano Ronaldo actually. Yes I'm being vain. Back to reality, I feel so John Liew now.
Conclusion..
I'm a girl. I don't know who to feel like.
I'm a pervert. I feel like Daniel Chong and Nathaniel Sia.
I've short hair. I feel like John Liew.
But I'm still me!
Hence, the title of this post.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home