Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Money money moneyyyyyyyyyy..
Woots! I've been spending like I'm a richman like that. Crystal had to open my eyes and ask me how much I spent the last week. Damn. It's a lot that I won't say it here.
Blarhhhh. But it's good food in which I spent most on. Hehe.
Crashed at Sidewalk last night for dinner/supper kinda thing after a swim. Food's quite good but not the best. Haha. Had chicken chop and iced peach tea.
I know it looks friggin eewww-disgusting from the picture but it's not that ugly looking when you see it.
Had tequila too! Damn shiooookkkkk.
Damn expensive supper.
Today. Hot day. Not nice. Makes me wanna sleep. And I did. Until..
Those stooges woke me up from my glorious sleep and kidnap me for some ice-cream. So yeah. We got ice-cream at Desserts. Yummm. 2 scoops, 1 scoop free. I got the free one from Jocelyn. Yay!
And Sheryl was friggin monster eating freak.
Swimming tonight than Kuching Fest!
Gonna spend spend spend againnnnn!
Yayyy!
Damn.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home